Alexander Davidson Photography

Zeta Psi house party, circa. 1897
Zeta Psi house party, circa. 1897
Members of Zeta Psi pose with guests and their dog at a house party Zeta Psi (Williams College) House no longer exists. It was rebulit in 1905 and is now Wood House.
Zeta Psi house party, circa. 1897
Zeta Psi house party, circa. 1897
Zeta Psis and their house party guests pose on the lawn Zeta Psi (Williams College) House no longer exists. It was rebulit in 1905 and is now Wood House.
Zeta Psi house party, circa. 1897
Zeta Psi house party, circa. 1897
Zeta Psis and their guests at a house party. Some members stand with their dog on the lawn, others are on the porch. Zeta Psi (Williams College) House no longer exists. It was rebuilt in 1905 and is now Wood House.
Zeta Psi member and dog, 1897
Zeta Psi member and dog, 1897
Student poses with the house dog outdoors Zeta Psi (Williams College)
Zeta Psi member and dog, 1897
Zeta Psi member and dog, 1897
Zeta Psi poses with his dog outdoors Zeta Psi (Williams College)
Zeta Psi members "'horse play"" on the tennis court, 1897
Zeta Psi members "'horse play"" on the tennis court, 1897
Members of Zeta Psi play with a tennis court roller and an umbrella Zeta Psi (Williams College)
Zeta Psi members, circa. 1897
Zeta Psi members, circa. 1897
Two images of Zeta Psi members posing outside their house. Poorer quality images. Zeta Psi (Williams College) House no longer exists. It was rebulit in 1905 and is now Wood House.
Zeta Psi members, circa. 1897
Zeta Psi members, circa. 1897
Some Zeta Psis posing outside their house Zeta Psi (Williams College) House no longer exists. It was rebulit in 1905 and is now Wood House.
Zeta Psi property
Zeta Psi property
Part of Zeta Psi property, including out-building and tennis court Zeta Psi (Williams College) House no longer exists. It was rebulit in 1905 and is now Wood House.
Zeta Psi, circa. 1897
Zeta Psi, circa. 1897
Five members of Zeta Psi sit on some steps outside of the house Zeta Psi (Williams College) House no longer exists. It was rebulit in 1905 and is now Wood House.