Number 15: Deed from August 8, 1751

Description
1751 August 8: Deed to land in what is now Williamstown, Mass. Conveying to Ephraim Williams, Junr., of Stockbridge, Gentleman, one half of one sixty-third part of the township lately laid out at Hoosac, except houselot No. 59. Signed by John Crawford. Witnessed by Oliver Avery, Israel Williams. Acknowledged by Israel Williams. This document is in the handwriting of Ephraim Williams, Jr., and endorsed by him.
File details
ID Label Size Mimetype Created
OBJ Dwight_050_015_Combined.pdf 9.59 MiB application/pdf 2015-09-14
FULL_TEXT Dwight_050_015_text.txt 1.3 KiB text/plain 2015-09-14
TN TN 6.23 KiB image/jpeg 2015-09-14