Number 02: Two Deeds May 18, 1744

Description
1744 May 18: (2) Deeds to land in what is now Tyringham, Mass. Signed by Wm Williams, of Mansfield, Connecticut, Gentleman, conveying to Ephraim Williams (Senior) of Stockbridge, Esq., land in "the Township Number one, between Westfield and Sheffield". Witnessed by John Ashley, Williams Pynchon. Housatonic Township Number one was first settled 1739, and incorporated as Tyringham in 1762.
File details
ID Label Size Mimetype Created
OBJ Dwight_050_002_Combined.pdf 36.95 MiB application/pdf 2015-09-14
FULL_TEXT Dwight_050_002_text.txt 1.33 KiB text/plain 2015-09-14
TN TN 9.11 KiB image/jpeg 2015-09-14