Architectural Plans Collection, large format

Architect's drawing of Adams Memorial Theater first floor, 1957
A blueprint of the first floor of Adams Memorial Theatre on Spring Street. The Theatre was completed in 1941 by architects Cram & McCandles and underwent many concept revisions in the initial design stages., Williams College Archives Blueprint Collection
Architect's drawing of Boiler House alterations, 1927
A blueprint of the alterations to the Boiler House. These alterations were proposed by Densmore, LeClear and Robbins architects and engineers in 1927.
Architect's drawing of Droppers House level 1 alterations, 1930
A blueprint of the alterations made to the plan and interior of the first level of Droppers House in 1930. Droppers House was acquired by Williams College after the death of professor Garrett Dropper and now serves as an administrative building for dining services.
Architect's drawing of Grace Chapin Hall stage extension, 1916
A blueprint of a proposed extension to the stage on the first floor of Chapin Hall. Chapin Hall was the first building to switch in architectural style from Gothic Revival to Georgian.
Architect's drawing of Lasell Indoor Athletic Field & Gymnasium, 1992
A blueprint of alterations to Lasell Gym. Lasell was built in 1866 (before the invention of basketball) by architects J.C. Cady and Co. in Romanesque Revival style and is located at the center of campus.
Architect's drawing of Sawyer library east elevation, 1972
Architect's drawing of Sawyer library east elevation, 1972, Williams College Archives: Architectural Plans Collection, large format
Architect's drawing of Sawyer library elevation, 1972
Architect's drawing of Sawyer library elevation, 1972, Williams College Archives: Architectural Plans Collection, large format
Architect's drawing of Sawyer library north elevation, 1972
Architect's drawing of Sawyer library north elevation, 1972, Williams College Archives: Architectural Plans Collection, large format
Architect's drawing of Sawyer library south elevation, 1972
Architect's drawing of Sawyer library south elevation, 1972, Williams College Archives: Architectural Plans Collection, large format
Architect's drawing of Sawyer library west elevation, 1972
Architect's drawing of Sawyer library west elevation, 1972, Williams College Archives: Architectural Plans Collection, large format
Architect's drawing of Stetson Hall, 1923
A blueprint of Stetson Hall. Stetson Hall was completed in 1923 by architects Cram & Ferguson and fulfilled the needs for a new College library post-World War I.
Architect's drawing of Thompson Memorial Chapel front, north and west sides, 1904
A blueprint looking towards, from the north and from the west sides of Thompson Memorial Chapel. The Chapel is a memorial to Frederick Ferris THompson (c/o 1856), built in English Gothic Revival Style and is nearly identitcal to St. Cuthbert Cathedral in Wells, Stt. Cuthbert, England.