Architect's drawing of Williams College Infirmary, 1910

Description
A blueprint of the first floor of the Williams College infirmary completed in 1910 by architects Allen & Collens. It no longer exists, but was located where Thompson Hall currently stands.
File details
ID Label Size Mimetype Created
OBJ DC2016_209_infirm01 (1).jpg 973.64 KiB image/jpeg 2017-04-21
TN TN 11.6 KiB image/jpeg 2017-04-21
MEDIUM_SIZE MEDIUM_SIZE 37.99 KiB image/jpeg 2017-04-21