Architect's drawing of Lasell Indoor Athletic Field & Gymnasium, 1992

Description
A blueprint of alterations to Lasell Gym. Lasell was built in 1866 (before the invention of basketball) by architects J.C. Cady and Co. in Romanesque Revival style and is located at the center of campus.
File details
ID Label Size Mimetype Created
OBJ DC2016_209_lasell01 (1).jpg 771.52 KiB image/jpeg 2017-04-21
TN TN 11.7 KiB image/jpeg 2017-04-21
MEDIUM_SIZE MEDIUM_SIZE 52.5 KiB image/jpeg 2017-04-21