Architect's drawing of Droppers House level 1 alterations, 1930

Description
A blueprint of the alterations made to the plan and interior of the first level of Droppers House in 1930. Droppers House was acquired by Williams College after the death of professor Garrett Dropper and now serves as an administrative building for dining services.
File details
ID Label Size Mimetype Created
OBJ DC2016_209_droppers01 (1).jpg 1.07 MiB image/jpeg 2017-04-21
TN TN 8.04 KiB image/jpeg 2017-04-21
MEDIUM_SIZE MEDIUM_SIZE 22.18 KiB image/jpeg 2017-04-21